The advisory board gives advice to the management of AURICON on strategic, economic, and other important issues. We could win experienced personalities with entrepreneurial spirit as advisory board members with whom we are in regular contact.
- Training as industrial business management assistant (Rheinstahl-Konzern)
- Business Management Studies degree at Münster University
- 1966-1969: Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer of Thyssen-Röhrenwerke AG
- 1969-1982: International and national tasks in the Administrative Area of the Philips Group (latterly Director of Philips GmbH)
- 1982-1997: Chief Financial Officer of the Heitkamp Group (Building, Mining, Environmental Technology)
- 1997-2009: CEO of the ac-Folien GmbH (packaging films for the pharmaceutical industry), Müllheim (Baden)
- Graduate in economics and social sciences at the university of Dortmund (degree in business administration)
- 1987-2001: Finance trainee, after various positions in the financial department he functioned as head of several marketing departments at Coca-Cola GmbH in Essen
- 2001-2004: Operative marketing at CCE AG (Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG), the largest franchisee of Coca-Cola
- 2004-heute: Function within the general management at CCE AG; since 2010, manager of the largest sales region within the CCE AG
- Graduate in law and economics at the universities of Osnabrück and Münster, thereafter supplementary language courses at the University of Siegen
- 1994-1996: Legal trainee at Oberlandesgericht Oldenburg
- 1996-1998: Lawyer for the professional partnership Dr. Funk, Prof. Dr. Tenfelde & Partner GbR, Osnabrück, with transregional activities, solely specialised in legal economic advice
- 1998-2002: Employee and partner at the professional partnership Flick, Glocke, Schaumburg, Bonn/Berlin/Frankfurt a. M.
- 2002: Authorised representative of Arthur Andersen Steuerberatungsgesellschaft Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft mbH (2002: Takeover and liquidation in the context of the ENRON scandal)
- 2002-2007: Foundation of the professional partnership Söffing & Partner in cooperation with Dr. Matthias Söffing, locations in Düsseldorf, Munich und Zurich
- 2007-heute: Founding shareholder of the Koblenzer office for tax law with locations in Düsseldorf and Zurich
In addition, Prof. Dr. Koblenzer is founding shareholder of KGM Private Wealth Solutions GmbH, a company specialized in the professional support of private banks, family offices, and high net-worth individuals, based in Neuss. He is also honorary professor at the university of Siegen as well as guest lecturer at various university institutions und author of numerous professional articles and papers.