In restructuring situations, but also in the post-transaction period, companies implement restructuring, earnings improvement, or cost reduction programmes. These programmes are often associated with a great number of individual measures which render such processes rather complex.
Due to their day-to-day business, companies have only limited resources for the management of such programmes: reorganisation processes then often lose the necessary momentum or never gather momentum at all.
To clients in a restructuring situation we offer well-structured and dedicated support in the implementation of measures, so they can concentrate on what is most important: their day-to-day business.
Our services in the field of measure management comprise three components which can be chosen on a modular basis:
- Development of new measures (cost reduction) and / or validation of planned measures
- Definition of a clear starting point
Project management office (PMO)
- Setup of a project management office (PMO): Arrangement of staffing, responsibilities, and interfaces
- Definition of standard processes, reports, and "Golden Rules"
- Preparation and presentation of regular PMO meetings
- Coordination and prioritisation of tasks
- High transparency due to software supported reporting
- Development of counter measures in the event of budget deviations
- Preparation of internal and, as appropriate, external reporting