In a critical situation, stakeholders often require a timely initial assessment of the company’s net assets, financial position, and results of operations, as well as of its market position.
The typical scope of a quick check (brief company analysis) comprises:
- Brief overview of company organisation and business model
- Indicative assessment of market position
- Brief analysis of net assets, financial position, and results of operations, including a critical evaluation
- Brief analysis of the company’s financial planning
- Indication of debt service capacity
Depending on the company size and complexity and on the required scope of analysis and evaluation, our brief company analyses are customised to the individual client situation. They serve as a decision-making aid for the stakeholders involved.