Teaser / Information Memorandum
Shortlisted companies are usually contacted with use of the so-called teaser.
Typical contents of teasers are:
- Anonymised short profile (incl. business / product portfolio)
- Presentation of the transaction logic
- Personnel / financial KPIs
If the teaser arouses serious buying interest from prospective buyers, they receive the more detailed Information Memorandum containing a depiction of strengths and opportunities of the sales object. The Information Memorandum enables potential investors to come up with an indicative offer.
Typical contents of the Information Memorandum are:
- Company structure and history of the target
- Business model / strategy
- Management / staff
- Financial KPIs
- Customer / supplier structure
- Market / competitive situation
Before handing over the Information Memorandum to potential investors, we support our clients on the preparation of the non-disclosure agreement.